Air Asia ASEAN Pass: Your Golden Ticket to Explore Asia!
Air Asia now has a special offer for you to continue with your journey to explore Asia!
ASEAN is a 10-country political and economic association consisting of Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, the Philippines, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Basically, it is a travel pass which will allow you to book their lowest fare offers with credits, at least 14 days or more before your much awaited departure date to travel to more than 140 routes all across ASEAN.
There are 2 types of Asian Pass:
You can choose from :
How does it work?
Please note that:
- Credit can only be redeemed for your base fare.
- Any airport tax and add-ons such as check-in baggage, inflight meals, seats and travel insurance are to be paid separately.
- Each flight will need to be redeemed at least 14 days before departure.
- Each route can only be redeemed once using an AirAsia Asean Pass.
- Travellers must be 12 years old and above.
- Flight redemption is limited and subject to seat’s availability, it may not be available on every flight or day, ie weekend, public holiday and school holiday.
- All GST and taxes are payable only upon flight redemption and not charged on AirAsia Asean Pass
Credit Value by Flight Zones
Each route will require a certain amount of credit for redemption, depending on cost, flight duration and frequency.
If you have purchased an AirAsia Asean Pass (10 credits), your redemption could be something like this:
Any queries unanswered? Contact Air Asia at:
- Live chat @ AskAirAsia: http://www.airasia.com/ask/
- E-Form: http://www.airasia.com/ph/en/e-form.page
- Twitter for quick questions: http://twitter.com/askairasia
What are you waiting for? Start your journey now and explore what ASEAN countries has to offer!!!
All information provided in this blog post are from AirAsia‘s website.
Sharing is caring!
Disclaimer: The inclusion on this Website of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Company.